Why try Wednesday

Ugh.... I should have stayed in bed.

I ran 0 miles today, and that trend will continue until tomorrow morning.

I've had multiple cups of coffee, and a large Dr. Pepper today.

I left the office for a total of 11 minutes.

Why, oh why, did Wednesday have to be so cruel?

Tomorrow IS khaki Thursday and it's Leadership field trip day! This couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be climbing phone poles and building trust bridges tomorrow, so we'll catch up on Friday.

Until then, enjoy these two things that I wanted to share:

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I knew it was going to fall! Mwahahahahaha!

I say this with excitement, and a bit of 'I-told-ya-so', both of which are misplaced because this is MY YARD. I am excited that it finally fell. I did tell ya (lots of ya's) so, but the problem is...it's my problem! I hate being right some times.


This makes me smile and cringe. English. Thanks.

(I may have shared this before. It goes along with the stupid fox that I like to share over and over.)










____________________________________________________________________

Go be positive.
Go be amazing.
Go eat stuff.
Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap

That Dam 5k

FRIDAY!!!!!!