It's Friday with a side of TWPICK Thursday

I missed yesterday because of a loooong day as part of a new adventure. I made new friends, felt validated and important, I felt heard, and accepted. Those are all things that mean a lot to me. My love language is words of affirmation, so to be in a group that is driven by the idea of supporting a team is a dream for me.
 _______________________________________________________________________
I'm back at it today though.

I've gotten in a few miles this week, as I prepare for a 10K in October. Barring any unforeseen injuries, it should be a piece of cake. No running tonight though, because Operation Sink is in effect. Fingers crossed I get one home tonight, and then the wait to install begins.

Tomorrow I'll be traveling north again (sans guy) to see the family and finally taste that sweet, sweet coffee I've been craving. Maybe a little junking, and for sure a lot of girl talk with Prell.

This week has been a little off from the others, so I'm not full of fancy stories. That is a good thing I think. It's nice to step back now and then, and assess what you've got on your plate. Then, cover it with cheese and eat it all! ...not really. Or really.

I may pop in over the weekend with some teaser photos, but you know you can't expect anything certain out of me around here.

Have a great weekend, after you have a great Friday!

Read something. Eat good things. Kiss someone. Take a nap. Get outside. Be happy.
__________________________________________________________________________

“My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
 for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant... Luke 1: 46-48



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Race Recap

That Dam 5k

FRIDAY!!!!!!