Good Monday


So many good things over the weekend that I will fully recap tomorrow. For now, let's look at good things on a Monday.

Sleeping all night.
Stretching in the morning.
Iced chai.
High heels. 
Pesto plans.
__________________________________________________________________________

I had a good weekend that was far too short, packed with adventures that were over far too quickly. There is no way to fit all of the people I adore into the same 2 days, so I missed out of some of my faves. God willing, there is always next weekend to soak up some love!
________________________________________________________________________

Get ready for some awesome plans coming up soon. Fall is upon us and I have some great things in line. The only bad part: too many good things, not enough time! I'm double-booked in my head a few times, so I have to choose between things and I really don't like doing that. I don't want to miss ANYTHING!

How do you choose?

Stay tuned for hunting, camping, weddings, birthdays, running, cooking, hammocking, cooking, traveling, and stuff!
__________________________________________________________________________



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

FRIDAY!!!!!!