Happy new calendar day, the best coupon ever, and 9 hours of sleep

It's gonna be May!
Actually, it is May. 
Thanks JT for letting us know.


It's time for a trip to see the parental units. Living 2+ hours away makes it difficult to visit often. I'm so busy with work, running, ...um, watching my coffee brew, ..er uh, sleeping? I don't know. I really have no excuse other than 'I don't wanna', and we all know that excuse makes the cut in my book any day.

I'm making the drive today though. I have some hugs to give them. I also need to take a meeting with some long time acquaintances for a little life update. In the age of social media, where we can tell anyone (or everyone) our business instantly, I still believe that some things should only be shared in person. Those conversations require heart and soul. Some subjects should be given that respect; that's what I intend to do.

And maybe I also really want to go to E911 for some good coffee while I'm in Green Country. It's coffee people! You KNOW me. 

I'm ready to roll. I went to bed early last night (early like I used to do on a normal basis), which ended up in nearly 9 hours of sleep. Honk-shoo. Da best. 

__________________________________________________________________________
Cheap fruit!

Want the best deal in town? The greatest discount around? Here it is, the coupon you've been waiting for:






This might be the worst upload on my blog to date. Please don't judge the rest of my posts based on this one choice. I really thought you'd like the share.


__________________________________________________________________________
What is happening here?? 

Sometimes I just don't know what I'm involved in, but I like it. Sometimes I don't tell people I'm taking pictures, and I like it. Sometimes I don't know I'm taking pictures, and you like it.





 Liquid cheese. Now that's a cone of shame.




Yep. I'm all about this. This is the kind of thing I can jive with.
 Mmm, marathon prep. You do a lot of things you wouldn't normally do when prepping to run distance. Pedialite, extra rice cakes, feminine chaffing gel between the toes, 3 servings of pasta for dinner.

...wait. That last one is normal.
 I don't even know how or why my phone was this close to me, with the camera on. Am I wearing a chain choker? Is this the 90s? I'm not even 100% sure this is my face.
















Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 

It also helps you get more sleep, do laundry, pluck stray eyebrows, and finally go through your junk mail. 
________________________________________________________________________
 THE 3RD DEGREE

It's the first of a month, and a Friday. 
Do you have anything good on your brain, or does that combination make you as lame as me?

What are your weekend plans?
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Dam 5k

Race Recap

Boomer Sooner and the lame mile